Tuesday, December 11

RED AND GREEN TUESDAY







I spent the day with my grandma and my mom today, and it felt good to be surrounded by family! We told stories about my late grandpa, cried and laughed, and wrapped presents. I came home with a box of decorations from my grandma, and I spread a little red and green cheer around the apartment while my boyfriend played with our cats. I've been trying to jumpstart myself into the Christmas mood, but I think there's just something ominous about this year that I can't get over. I'm not usually depressed when a year ends, but I think that I'm getting older and more fearful of things that I can feel coming. It's my lunar Piscean intuition; a blessing and a curse. 

On a happier note, my best friend Lizzy and her boyfriend Melchior are going to be here in 14 days all the way from Germany. I've known her for 3 years through blogs and social networking, and I can't wait to see her in person and watch Factory Girl about 100 times. There will be plenty of glitter and photos involved. I can't believe it's only two weeks away! 

Best wishes to all of you, and thanks for the blog support lately. I love hearing from you guys. ♡ ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment